Base Pricing for the Main Event
Note: Optional Pre-Trip, housing upgrades and certain activities will be additional cost. All prices are in US
||TBD - July 9, 2020 @ 11:59 PM PDT
||July 10 @ 12:01 AM PDT - July 30, 2020 @ 11:59 PM PDT
||July 31 @ 12:01 AM PDT - August 12, 2020 @ 11:59 PM PDT
||August 13 @ 12:01 AM PDT - August 15, 2020 @11:59 PM PDT
||Additional on all price levels
*Late Registration has the following restrictions
- T-Shirts may not be available for anyone who registers after August 6th, 2020.
- Registration for the Pre-Trip will be limited to availability and price may increase.
** Last Minute Rate has the following restrictions:
- No registration for any activities that have an upcharge, or that require an advance head-count before this
- It is limited to Standard Housing only.
- No special requests for special housing or food.
- May or may not be included in the attendee roster, giveaways or pre-printed badges handed out to the
ABSOLUTELY NO REGISTRATIONS CAN BE ACCEPTED AFTER AUGUST 15, 2020
August 13th will be the VERY LAST DAY for you to make ANY changes to your registration on
your own. After this date you will need to contact us for anything about your
Any change requests after August 13th will incur an $21 CAD / $18 US change fee per change,
unless authorized by the chair people. Cancellation policies will override the change fee policy if you cannot
attend the event. The change fee will be incurred PER CHANGE for the following:
- Travel Information if you are taking MOCA transportation
- Updating or changing what activities you are planning to attend during the event (each activity is
considered one change)
- Housing changes
Unless otherwise noted, by August 14, 2020, the head-counts and charges have been finalized with vendors and
cannot be changed. The activity can be changed incurring a change fee, but no refund will be possible if the
vendor costs (including, but not limited to activity fees and transportation charges) are not recoverable.
The change fee will not apply for changes related to items (activities and housing upgrades) where you are on
a waiting list.
Why charge a change fee?
Once registration closes, we start the process of finalizing head counts and payment with our vendors,
preparing leader and participant packets, and preparing safety information. To make final preparations, we need
to have accurate data on all participants involved. Many decisions, reports, signage, adjustments,
transportation plans, etc. are based on this participant data. If during our final preparations, you request a
change or update, you add as much as several hours' worth of work for the volunteer event committee
members to make that adjustment, taking our attention away from other much-needed event preparation.
Be fair to your volunteer event committee. Please take the time to make sure you have given us all the
information requested from you by August 14th. This includes:
- What activities you plan on doing for EVERY day
- Travel plans including full flight information if you are flying or if you are not flying letting us know
how you are getting to/from the event
- Reserving a space in and paying for your MOCA shuttle
Phone vs. PC
We strongly recommend you register using a device that has a large screen.
While it is possible to register via a mobile device, it be would much easier to register via a full-sized
Please select your activities before clicking on the link to register.