What to Bring
On this Page:
Bedding Rental Package
The camp does not provide linens. You must either bring your own sleeping bag/bedding or rent a bedding
package for the weekend from us. Bedding rental packages are available for $25 US /$35 CA each during
registration. The bedding packing will a include pillow, pillow case, sheets, blanket, towel and washcloth.
Clean but not elegant. Bedding packages must be purchased by 8/13. Bedding packages will not be available after
8/13, including during the Event.
- If you arrive between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on the evening of TBDÂ ONLY, you will be able to drive up to
your cabin to offload and then move your car to one of the assigned parking lots.
- If you arrive any time after 6:00 pm on TBD, 2021, you will drive directly to the parking lots and will
need to carry your own stuff to your cabins. You may have a long walk depending on where your cabin is.
- For the people arriving by Mosaic Shuttle - we will help but expect to carry your own stuff and pack
Highly suggested items: a day pack or fanny pack that can hold lunch, water bottle or hydration pack, and other
various gear. Flashlight (headlamp if you have one) and extra batteries, bug spray, sunscreen, linens, pillows,
and extra towels. Additionally, you may want to bring Frisbees, compass, stargazing guides, trekking poles,
hat/caps, binoculars, field guides (bird/plant/mushroom/mineral), camera, a deck of cards, board games,
toiletries, required medicines, etc.
Musical instruments and songbooks are a big plus at the campfires.
Paddler's Wallet is recommended for any water activities.
Download a PDF of
what you should pack for this trip.
You will need to bring sheets and blanket and/or sleeping bags, pillow and towels.
Please secure to your body a Paddler's Wallet if you are signed up for any water actvities. Attach it to
yourself but avoid anything around the neck. Think about what would happen if you are unconscious and need help.
How do you let people know how to proceed?
wallet is a small waterproof container,
like one of these from Amazon,
that has a COPY of the following items below. Keep in mind that ANYTHING on the water WILL get wet and ALWAYS it
possible to be lost. Water is a very powerful force of nature. It does not matter how well you try; mother nature
will always win:
Back to top of page
- Driverï¿½s License (for ID). It can be expired, at least should have current mailing info.
- Medical Insurance Card.
- Emergency Contact Info (list people who should be called to get a medical proxy or least made aware of the
- List of medications/medical conditions/allergies
- Spare credit card
- $20 to $60 in cash (emergencies or small bills for the tip)