Some of the activities this Labour Day weekend are:
- Easy and moderate hikes, featuring theÂ Cranberry MarshÂ trails,Â Humphrey Barn & NatureÂ trails,Â Rose PointÂ trail past great bridges and scenic rapids, and theÂ Bracebridge Resource Management Centre, and more.
- Biking along the 90 km (55 mi.)Â Seguin Rail TrailÂ that runs past the camp.
- Canoeing and kayaking along the beautiful bays of the camp'sÂ Maple Lake, with connections toÂ Duck LakeÂ andÂ Isabella Lake.
QueenÂ boat cruise along iconicÂ Georgian Bay, famous for its rocky islands andÂ windswept Jack Pines.
- Visits to beautifulÂ BracebridgeÂ to see stunning waterfalls along theÂ Muskoka River.
- TheÂ Bobby
Orr Hall of FameÂ in nearbyÂ Parry
SoundÂ for the hockey fans.
- Spectacular night sky views from theÂ Torrance Barrens Dark Sky Preserve, possibly seeing the northern lights
in late summer.
liningÂ and aerial park next to Santa's Village Theme Park and more.
- There will also be many activities at the camp itself, from high ropes, pick-up games of basketball, soccer,
archery to name a few and Shabbat services as well as evening activities, including icebreakers, dancing in the
outdoor pavilion, and nightly campfires and sing-alongs.
- Also, we plan to offer in camp workshops and lectures brought to you by our talented and informative
Be sure to mark your calendar for the first week of September and join us for a great time in Ontario
More Details to come once we finalize the schedule