Some of the activities this Labour Day weekend are:
- Easy and moderate hikes, featuring the Cranberry Marsh trails, Humphrey Barn & Nature trails, Rose Point trail past great bridges and scenic rapids, and the Bracebridge Resource Management Centre, and more.
- Biking along the 90 km (55 mi.) Seguin Rail Trail that runs past the camp.
- Canoeing and kayaking along the beautiful bays of the camp's Maple Lake, with connections to Duck Lake and Isabella Lake.
Queen boat cruise along iconic Georgian Bay, famous for its rocky islands and windswept Jack Pines.
- Visits to beautiful Bracebridge to see stunning waterfalls along the Muskoka River.
- The Bobby
Orr Hall of Fame in nearby Parry
Sound for the hockey fans.
- Spectacular night sky views from the Torrance Barrens Dark Sky Preserve, possibly seeing the northern lights
in late summer.
lining and aerial park next to Santa's Village Theme Park and more.
- There will also be many activities at the camp itself, from high ropes, pick-up games of basketball, soccer,
archery to name a few and Shabbat services as well as evening activities, including icebreakers, dancing in the
outdoor pavilion, and nightly campfires and sing-alongs.
- Also, we plan to offer in camp workshops and lectures brought to you by our talented and informative
Be sure to mark your calendar for the first week of September and join us for a great time in Ontario
More Details to come once we finalize the schedule